What does your kitchen smell like during the holidays? Peppermint? Gingerbread? Eggnog? Pumpkin pie spices? If you’re like me, the answer is, “All of the
For many of us, this is the best time of year for baking. At the Land O’Lakes Test Kitchen, we receive countless emails, tweets, and phone calls with all
sorts of holiday baking and cooking questions. This year, we’re planning the ultimate, virtual holiday party to get all of your questions answered and
share baking tips and holiday recipes — including some beautiful, gift-worthy foods you’ll want to wrap up for everyone on your list.
I may be biased, but I think giving baked goods can be the perfect holiday gift. Who doesn’t enjoy eating and sharing delicious homemade treats?
This year at the Test Kitchen, we focused on creating recipes you can give as gifts to your family, friends and neighbors in our Holiday Recipe Brochure
called Wrap Up the Holidays. These recipes are easy to make, easy to store and easy to travel with. Of course, we’ve included recipes for
entertaining, too. You can download all of our new recipes in this year’s Holiday Brochure here.
We’re also planning a Twitter party! During this online get-together, called #CookieChatter, we’ll share cookie and holiday recipes and tips for wrapping
up the holidays. Ree Drummond, the one and only Pioneer Woman, will be my cohost. And we’re excited to welcome our
special guests, bloggers Sommer, Julie, Brenda and Maria. The Twitter party is a great opportunity
to ask your favorite bloggers for their holiday recipes and tips.
Here’s how it works:
Log into Twitter on Wednesday, December 4 from 8 to 9 p.m. EST.
- Follow @LandOLakesKtchn and @ThePioneerWoman.
- Search for the hashtag #CookieChatter.
- Join in the conversation! Include #CookieChatter in your tweets so other people can see them, too.
- Keep an eye out for tweets from special guests @TheLittleKitchn, @TwoPeasandPod, @FarmgirlsDabble and @SpicyPerspectiv.
Oh, and we’ve got great prizes waiting for a few lucky participants! One winner will receive the ultimate holiday prize pack!
- Red KitchenAid® Mixer
- 2 Nordic Ware® baker's half sheets
- 2 Silpat cookie sheet liners
- Set of four 7.75 oz. gasket jars
- Holiday ribbons and mini chalkboards
- Set of Wilton 12 decorating icings
- 2 cookie spatulas
- Cookie cutters
- A signed copy of Ree Drummond's The Pioneer Woman Cooks a Year of Holidays
- Three coupons for Land O'Lakes® Butter
Two winners will also receive a $100 VISA gift cards and butter coupons
Use the hashtag #CookieChatter in your tweets for a chance to win. Read the Official Rules.
See you all there!