Becky has spent her entire career cooking and baking, which are also her favorite hobbies outside of work. For her, time spent in the kitchen not only relieves stress, but is lots of fun as well. Becky’s love for baking began as a child, standing on a chair next her mom, adding ingredients and mixing up dough.
Get to know the members of the Land O’Lakes Co-op with a seasonal look at family life on the dairy farm.
View our story
These flavored butters will enhance meats, fish, pasta and breads.
Combine all ingredients for desired flavor butter in small bowl. Beat at medium speed until well mixed; refrigerate until firm.
Store refrigerated in container with tight-fitting lid up to 2 weeks.
Suggested Uses for Baked Potato Butter:
• Top baked potatoes or scrambled eggs.
• Stir into hot mashed potatoes.
• Spread onto toasted English muffin, top with scrambled egg and Land O Lakes® Deli American Cheese.
Suggested Uses for Chipotle Lime Butter:
• Use to prepare fajitas or place on top of grilled chicken, steak or pork.
• Mix into refried beans and serve with Spanish rice.
Suggested Uses for Cranberry Orange Butter:
• A great holiday flavored butter that would taste great over grilled chicken or turkey breast.
• Spread onto slices of pumpkin, lemon bread or Cheddar cheese scones.
• Make tea sandwiches by spreading onto slices of bread and topping with thin slices of turkey and provolone cheese.
Suggested Uses for Pesto Parmesan Butter:
• Stir into cooked green beans.
• Stir melted butter into Panko breadcrumbs for a crispy casserole topping.
• Stir into cooked pasta for a quick side dish.
• Slice loaf of French bread horizontally; spread cut-sides with butter and broil for a cheesy pesto garlic bread.
Dietary Fiber: 0g
Email address will not be published
How Did This Recipe Work Out for You?
Please return to landolakes.com to rate and review this recipe.
Your comments and suggestions are appreciated by others.
This recipe was reprinted from landolakes.com. http://www.landolakes.com/recipe/3469
© 2014 Land O'Lakes, Inc.
I admit it: I let my kids have chocolate cake for breakfast this week. Some of you are probably shocked and questioning whether I am fit to be a mom. However, I know there are a handful of “my people” who are saying, “See, I knew we could do this!”
Bring the bold flavors of
ginger and sesame to a
variety of meals.
I admit it: I let my kids have chocolate cake for breakfast this week. Some of you are probably shocked and questioning whether I am fit to be a mom. However, I know there are a handful of “my people” who are saying, “See, I knew we could do this!” More ...
The Simple Rewards® Club is your personal online resource for exclusive offers and information. It’s also our way of saying “thank you” for trusting Land O’Lakes and inviting us into your home. Membership is free, so sign up today.
We'll email instructions to the address you used to register.
We've sent a confirmation email to the address associated with your account. Check your email and follow the link within 3 hours in order to complete the password reset process.
If you are already a member, please sign in.
Look for an email soon with instructions to reset your password.
If you did not receive the email, please check your email junk folder (just in case) or contact us.
Hi, I'm Becky. I'm eager to share my best ideas and favorite recipes from my 20+ years in the Land O'Lakes Test Kitchen. I'm also excited to help with any questions you have about cooking and baking with Land O Lakes® products. Some of the questions and answers will be published in our newsletter, The Measuring Cup®. Please use the short form below to ask your questions, or share your tip or memory.
Your question has been submitted.
Your email has been sent. Thanks for sharing this Land O Lakes recipe!