6 (6-inch) wooden skewers
18 (about 1/2-inch thick) cubed ham
6 (1/2-inch thick) slices baby seedless cucumbers
6 grape tomatoes
6 (1-inch) pieces yellow bell pepper
Thin crunch pretzel crackers
- For easy threading, let cheese come to room temperature before threading onto skewers.
- Thin pretzel crackers are often found in the deli department of the supermarket.
- Baby seedless cucumbers are sometimes called Persian cucumbers. They are miniature versions of seedless English cucumbers.
- Can’t find 6-inch skewers? Try using toothpicks instead. Thread 1 stack of cheese, 1 ham cube and 1 vegetable onto each toothpick.
- Pack components in reusable containers. Look for bento box style reusable containers in plastic bag section of the supermarket. These containers often have 1 large compartment, great for packing kabobs, and 2 smaller compartments perfect for the dressing and crackers.
Read more about this recipe on Recipe Buzz® Blog.