Steak becomes extra flavorful with the addition of these butters.
When you see this badge, you know it will be good! These are the recipes that have passed our test.
Rosemary Balsamic Butter
1 Half Stick (1/4 cup) Land O Lakes® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt, softened
1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon finely chopped shallots
Blue Cheese Butter
2 tablespoons blue cheese crumbles
1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh chives
1/4 teaspoon finely chopped fresh garlic
1 tablespoon mango chutney
1/4 teaspoon curry powder
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
Combine all ingredients for desired flavor butter in bowl. Beat at medium speed until well mixed; refrigerate until firm.
Serve with steak.
Store refrigerated in container with tight-fitting lid up to 2 weeks.
Other Suggested Uses for Rosemary Balsamic Butter:
• Spread underneath skin of chicken before roasting.
• Top grilled burgers or chicken breasts.
• Add to sautéed mushrooms and serve over sliced steak or pork tenderloin.
Other Suggested Uses for Blue Cheese Butter:
• Spread on baguette slices and broil.
• Place 1 to 2 tablespoons into center of ground beef when making hamburger patties.
• Melt into reduced heavy cream and toss with pasta for a yummy side dish.
Other Suggested Uses for Curry Butter:
• Sauté shrimp, chicken or pork in butter and add chopped cilantro.
• Stir butter and chopped green onions into cooked basmati rice.
• Spread onto pan fried flatbread…yum!
For other savory butter recipes, go to Assorted Savory Butters.
Explore reviews fromour online community
This is fantastic! I love the Blue Cheese Butter - sooo good. I like it on baked potatoes or sweet potatoes.
I love your recipes but they are not computer friendly. I cut and paste my recipes and same them on a thumb drive but for some reason I can't cut and paste your recipes. It leaves spaces in parts of your recipe and it takes me about 15 minutes to fix it so I never get to save your recipes so I never do them more than once. It is such a shame since you have wonderful recipes. You should find a way to make them easier to cut and paste.
The only solution now I have is to copy and paste the ingredients and directions and then type the title at the top. Instead of copy and pasting the recipe as a whole it would be better to copy and paste the sections in steps.
New Land O Lakes® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt enhances the flavor of everything on the family menu, from appetizers to veggies to main dish recipes.