Steak becomes extra flavorful with the addition of rosemary balsamic, blue cheese or curry butters.
When you see this badge, you know it will be good! These are the recipes that have passed our test.
You now are able to shop & buy these ingredients online! After you select your market, you decide if you want to have your items delivered or picked up today!
Learn How it Works...
Rosemary Balsamic Butter
1/4 cup Land O Lakes® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt, softened
1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon finely chopped shallots
Blue Cheese Butter
2 tablespoons blue cheese crumbles
1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh chives
1/4 teaspoon finely chopped fresh garlic
1 tablespoon mango chutney
1/4 teaspoon curry powder
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
Combine all ingredients for desired flavor butter in bowl. Beat at medium speed until well mixed; refrigerate until firm.
Serve with steak.
Store refrigerated in container with tight-fitting lid up to 2 weeks.
Other Suggested Uses for Rosemary Balsamic Butter:
• Spread underneath skin of chicken before roasting.
• Top grilled burgers or chicken breasts.
• Add to sautéed mushrooms and serve over sliced steak or pork tenderloin.
Other Suggested Uses for Blue Cheese Butter:
• Spread on baguette slices and broil.
• Place 1 to 2 tablespoons into center of ground beef when making hamburger patties.
• Melt into reduced heavy cream and toss with pasta for a yummy side dish.
Other Suggested Uses for Curry Butter:
• Sauté shrimp, chicken or pork in butter and add chopped cilantro.
• Stir butter and chopped green onions into cooked basmati rice.
• Spread onto pan fried flatbread…yum!
For other savory butter recipes, go to Assorted Savory Butters.
Whether you're looking for sweet, savory or something in between, we've got a variety of compound butter recipes that will enhance the flavors in any dish!