Rice is one of those basic foods that is found in almost every culture around the world. It’s a source of nutrition and energy, and it’s a great base for all kinds of flavors. It’s a simple ingredient that makes pulling weeknight dinners together a breeze.
Rice Bowl with Grilled Corn Guacamole
– This one is a staple at our house. Plan ahead and slow cook the beef barbacoa on Sunday, then serve these burrito bowls at home any night during the week. Or pack them for lunch instead of your usual sandwich.
Salmon with Cilantro Mango Sauce
– Fish and rice are a delicious combination. This recipe is topped with a sweet and tangy cilantro mango sauce you’ll probably want to eat with a spoon.
– This Indian-spiced chickpea stew is quick to mix together and packed with flavor.
Sticky Lemon Chicken
– We couldn’t leave out a stir-fry inspired recipe. This one is a riff on Chinese take-out. Use purchased chicken strips to create a main dish your whole family will love.
Super Easy Chicken Rice Soup
– you can use white, brown or wild rice in this quick chicken soup. We also recommend rotisserie chicken for added convenience.
Browned Butter Crispy Rice Treats
– Okay, not technically the rice we’ve been talking about, but it’s still rice and these treats are so tasty that I had to include them! Browning the butter adds so much flavor, you’ll never go back.
What are some of your favorite meals with rice? We'd love to see your creations! Tag your recipes @landolakesktchn on Instagram.