A meal on a stick is a quick way to serve lunch.
When you see this badge, you know it will be good! These are the recipes that have passed our test.
You now are able to shop & buy these ingredients online! After you select your market, you decide if you want to have your items delivered or picked up today!
Learn How it Works...
6 (3/4-ounce) slices Land O Lakes® Deli American
6 (6-inch) wooden skewers
18 (about 1/2-inch thick) cubed ham
6 (1/2-inch thick) slices baby seedless cucumbers
6 grape tomatoes
6 (1-inch) pieces yellow bell pepper
Thin crunch pretzel crackers
Stack cheese in 2 stacks of 3 slices. Cut stack into 9 squares.
Thread alternately, as desired, 3 cubes ham, 3 square stacks cheese, 1 slice cucumber, 1 grape tomato and 1 piece yellow pepper onto each wooden skewer.
Serve kabobs with thin pretzel crackers and ranch dressing.
- For easy threading, let cheese come to room temperature before threading onto skewers.
- Thin pretzel crackers are often found in the deli department of the supermarket.
- Baby seedless cucumbers are sometimes called Persian cucumbers. They are miniature versions of seedless English cucumbers.
- Can’t find 6-inch skewers? Try using toothpicks instead. Thread 1 stack of cheese, 1 ham cube and 1 vegetable onto each toothpick.
- Pack components in reusable containers. Look for bento box style reusable containers in plastic bag section of the supermarket. These containers often have 1 large compartment, great for packing kabobs, and 2 smaller compartments perfect for the dressing and crackers.